Things I drag along on the road:
- MacBook Pro 15” with charger, USB-splitter, mouse and travel lock
- Amazon Kindle DX with USB cable
- HTC Hero with charger and arm strap for running
- Garmin Forerunner 305 (running watch with GPS) with charger/dock and heart rate monitor (not in picture)
- Canon s90 (not in picture) with charger, 16 GB sd-card and gorillapod
- Skross Travel Adapter, code pad for my internet bank, USB HSPDA modem, 8 GB USB memory, headphones and an inexpensive titanium watch
In all, I carry five different chargers. By charging my Garmin and the Kindle via USB I save some space, but still. When are the manufacturers going to agree on one standard for charging and data transfer?
It may look like a lot – but I actually use all of it regularly (which can’t be said of some of the clothes I brought).